Monday, September 1, 2008

and so it begins...

In my pursuit of a journalistic career, the one piece of advice that has been drilled into my head is "write, write, write!" A key component of any form of journalism, writing is a skill that needs to be honed and practiced at every opportunity--and so, my blog is born.

I hope this page can be more than just me rambling about myself (yes, an interesting subject I know), but that it can contribute some valuable content to the the world wide web. Once I really get this up and running, I hope to be able to share both text and video projects that I have put together. I'd love to hear any feedback as well, so please, don't be shy.

For now, I'll leave it short and sweet. But don't worry, there's much more to come...

-Maddy B

3 comments:

Big Chief said...

Hope you post your ESPN video soon!

Signed,

A secret admirer

Unknown said...

haha lovin it maddy. 10pac next.

Big Chief said...

I was surfing the interweb and came across this site.
You must be a supermodel because that photo is fierce!

Signed,

A secret admirer